Friday 10 May 2013

Rhubarb

I took this photo on April 10th.


I took this photo on April 17th.


I took this photo on April 26th.


Then I wasn't paying anymore attention.  It was just taking too long.  I couldn't stand it.

Then on Sunday (May 5th), Sophie came in the house screaming.  She said that I had to go out and look at the rhubarb...NOW.  And I did.

 

Finally.

But then we were busy with other things.

Until yesterday.  Finally.

We cut it and washed it and chopped it.

First, a Sour Cream Rhubarb Cake.


I had planned on letting them eat it for dessert after supper.  It didn't make it until supper.  It was all gone before supper.


But, I made a pie too.  Sophie decided to take some photos.  She took a lot of photos....but here are a few....


 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Oh me oh my.  Rhubarb pie.  Finally.

Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let me know if you enjoyed this post and please share it with a friend.