Thursday 23 May 2013

The Neighbours House

Tomorrow is our 16th wedding anniversary.

We have been married 16 years.

For the last 16 years I have lived in the same house.

I like to go for a walk and when I do, I walk down our lane and past our neighbours house.

I have been watching this house for the last 16 years.

There have been some major changes with that house.

A couple of years ago the kids and I decided that we would go for a visit to the neighbours house.



No one was home.

I thought I had a messy house.  But my mess was nothing compared to this mess.  This was a serious mess.


A couple of weeks ago the neighbours decided to sell the house to some other neighbours.

So we got new neighbours.

And you know what the new neighbours thought about the mess?


 
 

Now I don't have to look at the house when I go for my walk.

Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let me know if you enjoyed this post and please share it with a friend.