Monday 17 June 2013

A Day to Celebrate

We had a party yesterday.

We had a lot to celebrate.....actually 3 things to celebrate.

1.  It was Father's Day.

2.  We needed to have a party to celebrate Grady's graduation from grade 8.  He will be off to high school in the fall.

3.  It was also Grady's Birthday!

So we celebrated.

Johanna did some face painting.




They played hockey....


There were games of soccer and hide-and-seek.  The kittens were 'snuggled'....and there was lots of visiting....


And FOOD.  SO. MUCH. FOOD.

Here is the cake.  I decided to just make something simple....blue swirls.  When I was decorating it the girls said it looked like waves and I should make a boat and cover it in fish and......I didn't.


Grady is turning 14.


He let the girls blow out the candles....


So much fun.  Good, good memories.

Brenda

2 comments:

  1. Looks like it was lots of fun ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful and lovely family celebration. Happy Birthday Grady and congratulations.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Let me know if you enjoyed this post and please share it with a friend.