Monday 5 August 2013

The Eganville Fair

I took Sophie and Lydia to the Eganville Fair on Saturday.  It's one of those small town fairs with a pay one price admission.  They were on the rides the entire afternoon....actually I was on a few too....but only because they made me.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Then we had to take a break and get some fries.




We took a moment to watch these souped up lawn tractors race.  The girls really didn't want to watch....they wanted to get back to the rides.  I was feeling sorry for the person that put all those sheets on the clothes line....they were getting covered in dust!

 
 
 
The Strawberry Shortcake bouncing box was their favourite.
 
 
 
It's fun to watch a girl in an orange tutu jump.  Don't you think?
 
 
 
 
 
Then Sophie asked if we could get some of 'that stuff on a stick'. 
I didn't have a clue what she was talking about and then she told me that 'it looks like felt...you know, that stuff'. 
Cotton Candy! 
YES. 
I got them a bag and she said that it was just like eating wool....only much better!


Back to the rides...


 

Then I became exhausted.

We went home.

The end.

Brenda

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! We have been going to the Cobden one which is always late August, but if there's one in Eganville earlier in the month that's Great!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Let me know if you enjoyed this post and please share it with a friend.