Thursday 17 October 2013

Out for a Drive

Some days are crazier than others.

It was one of those days.

I needed to get out.

And go for a drive.

I asked the girls if they needed a drive....and they said YES!

We loaded up.

And went down the road.

 
 
Well....would you look at that!
 
 
 

Awww....the sun on my back....it feels so good!

 
They quite enjoyed the view.

 
As I drove, I thought....Does this make me a redneck?
 


Oh....the sun...it's just heavenly!


We arrived home safely thanks to old reliable.




It was not my idea to go for 'the drive'.  Jack has been wanting to move these 3 ewes for a few days now....and I figured I may as well just 'get it done'.

We moved them from one farm to another.

They are now in with the ram....with the hopes that they will lamb at 'the right time' for them to become the 4-H show lambs for next year.

We will breed the rest of the ewes a little later.

We weren't just 'out for a drive'....we were hauling sheep.....in a van.

I hope that doesn't make me a redneck.

Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let me know if you enjoyed this post and please share it with a friend.