Saturday 14 December 2013

Hockey with the cows.

It's beyond cold.

I'm not complaining about the cold.

I'm just stating the facts.

I have a hard time with the cold.

Johanna told me once that she was surprised that I hadn't just frozen in midstride yet.

I thought that was pretty funny.

I freeze....and I try really hard not to complain about it.

But everyone here knows just how cold I get.

Everyone was inside this morning after the chores were done.

Everyone except Jack.

He went out to the pond.

He asked if anyone would go with him....but everyone said NO.

And I told him that girls weren't allowed....it was just too cold.

So he went out himself.

And then I looked out and I saw that he actually wasn't alone.

A few of the cows came over to watch him play.

 
 

This is seriously bizarre.  I uploaded the above photo twice by accident and now it just started doing this....


It's snowing!

Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let me know if you enjoyed this post and please share it with a friend.