Wednesday 12 February 2014

An Award

Can you do me a favour?

Go to the Canadian Bloggers Award website....you can find it here....and vote for Dwyer's Farmhouse.  We are in the 'Best Family Blog' category.

I'm up against bloggers that blog for a living. 

They make money doing this.

I don't.

I just blog to tell our farm story....and if I manage to teach someone something about farming then that's a bonus.

I'm up against bloggers that give away stuff.

They have big prizes and contests.

I don't.

Sorry....but the only flashy things in this house are the belt buckles that my kids wear to 4-H.

I'm up against bloggers that have thousands of followers.

I don't.

And seriously....I don't really want people following me. 

I live on a dead end road.....that gets drifted with snow....things could get really complicated if I had  thousands of followers.

ha ha.  so funny.

Anyways....can you show me a little love and vote?

That would be sweet.

Brenda

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I just discovered your blog! We also live in the Ottawa Valley and have a produce farm. Looking forward to reading many more posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deb! So glad you found me! I clicked on your profile and I see that you have a blog too....only you don't have any posts. I encourage you to start blogging and tell your farm story...I would love to read about it!

      Delete
  2. We have learned so much from reading every day and would "follow" your family anywhere :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Already voted when James sent me the link a while ago.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Let me know if you enjoyed this post and please share it with a friend.