Thursday 6 February 2014

Stained Glass Hearts

I pulled out the felt hearts that we made last year and put them up on the weekend. 

But we needed to make a new 'heart' craft.....for St. Valentine's Day.

Because we're crafty....and that's what we do.

I bought 2 big sheets of Bristol board...one pink and one red.

Then I cut out hearts different sizes...and then I cut out the middles....so they were frames.

I cut up some tissue paper into small squares.


Then I gave Lydia a piece of parchment paper and some watered down glue.


She glued the tissue squares onto the paper.


We let it dry.

Then I glued the Bristol board hearts onto the paper and cut the excess off.

They became stained glass hearts.


We hung them in the window.

Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let me know if you enjoyed this post and please share it with a friend.