Wednesday 20 August 2014

Killaloe Irish Gathering 2014

We celebrated our Irish roots this past weekend at the 2nd Annual Killaloe Irish Gathering.

There was family....and music...and dancing.

Most of my pictures are of blurry people step dancing...




and then I got smart and I took a video.  And now I can't get it to show up on this post.  It's Johanna on fiddle and Dianne (Terry's sister) on shoes.  You can see it here....

 

Unfortunately it rained on the day of the parade.  It wasn't cancelled....but we got soaked.  The local newspaper published a photo of our float and I'm sitting under the green tarp.  Hidden.  Like a total wimp.  And Johanna is step dancing in the rain......



Brenda 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let me know if you enjoyed this post and please share it with a friend.