Thursday 25 September 2014

The Trail Cam

My boys like to save their money. 

That's a good thing....I think.

They save it and then they spend it.

And I'm always interested in what they are going to buy.

Jack came to town with me the other day....he doesn't like to go to town...but he had his money and he wanted to buy something.


A trail cam.


Then we went to the river and set it up....he said that there was a trail down there that went through the grass and then into the river.  There must be deer crossing there.

We'll have to wait and see what kind of pictures we get.



We had a little fun with the rocks while we were there....


They are full of fossils.


Lydia even brought a few home to paint.

Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let me know if you enjoyed this post and please share it with a friend.