Tuesday 28 April 2015

Dad's 70th

We celebrated my Dad's 70th Birthday on the weekend.

 
I made him this cake. 

 
It was buttercream icing with a rolled fondant buck.


I tried to do the sides in camo.  I just did blobs of different shades of green and then took the hot knife and spread it smooth.

The party was fun.  My sister-in-law, Aimy, has an amazing camera and she got some good shots.



This is my wittle bruther.  He's so cool.  I'm not as cool as him. 


Everyone wanted to get a pic with him.


Of course there was music and dancing.



And tonnes of food....and cake.

Grandpa with all his grandkids. 


This little guy is so cute...what a little ham!


Brenda



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let me know if you enjoyed this post and please share it with a friend.