Monday 4 May 2015

Sophie's First Holy Communion

The cake.


The hair.


The dress...it was the same one that Johanna had worn.












Sophie had asked me as we were decorating the cake together if I was going to cry at her First Communion.  I told her that I wouldn't....although I really wasn't sure if I could guarantee that.

But I didn't.  I didn't cry.

It was a beautiful celebration and a beautiful day.

And we are blessed to have a beautiful, thoughtful, loving, generous girl.  May she always be close to Jesus.

Brenda

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on Sophie's First Communion!

    We were in church & when I looked, I noticed the felt pieces! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Sophie!!! Mia celebrates First Communion in two weeks :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Let me know if you enjoyed this post and please share it with a friend.