Tuesday 29 September 2015

JUST BREATHE OUT.

I just realized that I haven't been including cakes in the blog.

I've actually made some cakes and I never managed to take a photo!  Me bad.

Anyways....here are some cakes.


But let me tell you something else.

Lydia cracks me up.


I put on a dress that I hadn't worn in a couple of years and she says...

OH MY GOSH MOM.  THAT DRESS STILL FITS YOU?  I LOVE THAT DRESS.

My size doesn't change every year like hers does.  She has no idea how old some of my clothes are!


 
The other night we were driving in our road and there is a field of canola....well it was canola....it was combined a weeks ago.  But it stinks to high heaven....I have no idea why...but it's bad....really, really bad.  Anyways, it was a warm evening and Terry had the window down....and the smell was unreal.



I casually mentioned that this was THE worst smell that I had ever smelt of ALL the things that I had ever smelt in my life.

And Lydia shouts from the backseat "JUST BREATHE OUT!"

I tried and it just didn't work.  But it was very good advice.



And I have heard other people from this house use the saying "JUST BREATHE OUT!" since that night.  There were 4 of them jammed in the backseat together....and something must have happened back there.....




Brenda

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you! Let me know if you enjoyed this post and please share it with a friend.