Monday 4 January 2016

A Christmas Calf and Some Sheep

This sweet little guy was born on Christmas Day!


I hadn't been out to the barn for a while but I needed to go and say 'Hello' to him.....when I was there I noticed these sheep.  I didn't even know that we had sheep over here!  We keep our sheep at the other farm.  I'm thinking that they are here because they will be bred to a different ram than the one that is in with all the sheep.  I didn't bother to ask Jack why they are here....I don't question his sheparding practises.  He is the pro.



The sheep were happy to see me....at least I think they were.  I told them that I wanted to take a few photos....'Smile for me girls'....'Fabulous! Ewe are beautiful!'.


I love it how they all gave me their full attention.....as if they knew exactly what I was doing.


I don't think that Jack talks to them like I do.

Maybe they all just thought I was crazy.

Brenda

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you! Let me know if you enjoyed this post and please share it with a friend.