Wednesday 2 March 2016

Another Snowday

They got their snowday!

There was lots of snow blowing and bucket scraping and shovelling.


The girls played outside quite a bit today....even though the wind was really cold! 


At one point I sort of panicked.  Lydia had gone out by herself and I figured she was behind some snowbank somewhere....probably building a fort.  But then I couldn't find her!  I sent out a text to Terry and the older ones and Grady immediately responded with "She's with me".  She had jumped in the tractor with him and was feeding the cows!




This cow always seems to be watching me.....


We have quite a lot of snow!....it's right up to the top of the fence!


I love the snow but I also love this...


Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let me know if you enjoyed this post and please share it with a friend.