Friday 1 April 2016

April Fools

We've never been big on the April Fools jokes in this house.

Last night before I went to bed, I cut out a bunch of E's on brown paper.  I put them in my cake pan and covered it with foil and left it on the middle of the table.

This morning I asked the girls if they wanted a brownie on their lunch....motioning toward the pan.

Sophie peaked in and goaned.

"EVERYONE did that last year."

She was not pleased.

Lydia took a look and said "It's just a bunch of E's...you can't even eat them!"

I said....ya but they're BROWN E's.

She was less impressed when I told her what day it was.

Then I told her that she could take the whole pan with her to school and share her brown E's with the class....and she perked right up.

Apparently Lydia doesn't like being tricked....but she loves to be the trickster.

Happy April Fools' Day!

from this old woman....whose pranks are so last year.

Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let me know if you enjoyed this post and please share it with a friend.