Monday 8 January 2018

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

I just got the rest of Christmas packed up this morning....and it makes me a little sad.  I don't want Christmas to end.

We celebrated for 3 weeks....with food and house parties and food and movies and books and games and food and music and snapchat filters.

It was horribly cold.  like North Pole cold.  like -43.

I'd go out to the henhouse and praise the girl that had decided to sit on the eggs.  The eggs on the floor would be frozen.

I'd fill the sheep trough with water and shout at them all to come quick and drink....before it froze!  Of course they would just look at me like I was crazy...they seem to like to eat snow!

I got in the shower without checking first to see if there was a hair dryer in the house.  Big mistake.  All the hairdryers were in water bowls....but Terry went out and got me one.  REVLON has no idea how much they contribute to the farming industry.

And now that they are back in school today, it's snowing and beautiful outside!











Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let me know if you enjoyed this post and please share it with a friend.