Wednesday 4 April 2018

One Second Everyday, Lambs and Snow

Happy Easter!

Happy Spring!

Happy Wednesday...it's a Wednesday on a Wednesday....it's a snowday!  The yard was drying up so nicely and now it's covered in heavy wet snow.....and we are back to mud.

We had a busy Easter weekend.  We got the eggs dyed....I had to buy some white eggs at the store as our brown eggs don't colour well....



And the lambs started to arrive!  We have 25 now....lots of sets of twins, a few singles and a set of triplets.  We spent lots of time hanging out in the barn.



Lots of middle of the night checks as there are over 50 new calves out there too!

I decorated a couple of cakes for baby showers....




And this is our one second everyday for March....


I received news this morning about The Great Canadian Baking Show audition.  I didn't make the cut and neither did my cousin.  Hoping to hear if some of the others in my group made it.

Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let me know if you enjoyed this post and please share it with a friend.